To celebrate the launch of the new TV series ‘The Nolans Go Cruising’, which was filmed onboard MSC Grandiosa, we have partnered with MSC Cruises to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a 7 night cruise for two adults to The Mediterranean!
This fabulous prize will have you visiting beautiful ports including Palermo, Marseille, Genoa and Barcelona.
MSC Grandiosa, is the largest ship in the MSC Cruises fleet of 17 ships and has everything including 20 bars and lounges, two theatres and 12 unique dining venues including the Teppanyaki restaurant which was a firm favourite with The Nolans during their voyage.
So if you want to cruise just like The Nolans, tune in to Quest Red at 10pm tonight and answer the following question to be in with the chance of winning. You have until 3pm on Tuesday July 14, 2020.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach plc and Hand Picked Hotels. group companies and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name and email address alongside your answer to the question.
3. You are only permitted to enter once. Duplicate entries may be disqualified.
4. The competition closes at 3pm on Tuesday July 14, 2020. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. This prize is for one 7 night cruise in the Mediterranean onboard MSC Grandiosa for two adults, to be taken between 1st February 2021 and 31st May 2021 excluding departures between March 27, 2021 to April 9, 2021.
6. The prize is on a cruise only basis and does not include flights.
7. The prize is for two adults sharing one balcony cabin.
8. The prize excludes items of a personal nature and any additional expenses such as the bar / spa tariff etc must be paid for by the prize winner.
9. The prize does not include travel insurance.
10. This promotional competition is not for resale, is non-refundable and non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
11. No cash/credit refunds can be given under any circumstances and this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
12. The Winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
13. MSC Cruises reserves the right to alter or amend the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances
14. This competition is run by The Mirror in partnership with MSC Cruises and is independent of any other competition.
15. The Winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
16. If you are a winner you will be notified via email by 4pm on Tuesday July 28, 2020. Once in contact, full details of how to book will be provided.
17. If the Winner cannot be contacted by Reach within 7 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail, then Reach reserves the right to then select an Alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner.
18. This cruise must be booked by August 11, 2020
19. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.
20. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Mirror Daily newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
21. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
22. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.
23. Standard Reach competition rules apply. Please see here