EasyJet is restarting package holidays from August 1 after the travel ban was loosened last week.
The move follows the Government’s announcement on Friday that quarantine measures would be dropped for some countries.
Now the airline will restart taking holidaymakers abroad from August 1.
Ahead of resuming flights, the holiday firm has created a Covid-19 response and a safety and wellbeing centre to reassure passengers.
In a bid to lure nervous travellers back, customers will be able to secure cheap deals – with all holidays including 23kg of luggage per person.
Seven nights at a hotel in Los Cristianos, Tenerife in August on a half board basis is now on sale for £517pp
And ahead of travel restrictions being loosened, customers can secure a seven night self-catering holiday in Greece for £334 per person.
An all-inclusive holiday in Turkey is on sale for £405pp, including flights and luggage.
Matt Callaghan, customer director at easyJet holidays said: “Like many people we’ve been waiting for this moment.
“It’s really exciting to be able to bring the magic of holidays to life for our customers.
“We only launched our business in November 2019 so as our first summer season it was always going to be a milestone moment, but even more so now.
“We’ve put a lot of work in behind the scenes to ensure our customers can travel with confidence and have launched our three key commitments so customers know what to expect when booking and travelling with us.”
Last week, the Department for Transport released a list of 73 countries and territories where English tourists can visit without having to quarantine on their return.
It features holiday favourites such as Spain, France, Italy, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus, as well as long-haul locations including Australia and New Zealand.
But notable favourites such as the Maldives, Portugal and the US did not make the cut.
The DfT said destinations on its list pose “a reduced risk to the public health of UK citizens”.
But the Foreign Office has issued a separate slightly smaller list of 67 countries which are now exempt from its advice warning against all non-essential travel.
Some of the countries missing are Fiji, Mauritius and the Seychelles.
There are also some destinations which the FCO listed but the DfT did not, such as Canada, Estonia, Malaysia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore and the Portuguese regions of the Azores and Madeira.
Rory Boland, editor of Which? Travel, blasted the mixed messages given to holidaymakers.
He added: “The Government’s attempt to relax international travel restrictions has been a complete mess, leaving millions of people with no clarity over whether their holiday can go ahead and less chance of getting their money back if they can’t go.
“If the Government is to have any hope of getting travel back up and running, it must urgently provide clear and coherent guidance on foreign travel to remedy the mass confusion caused so far.”