FORMULA ONE is back and Mercedes look set to continue their dominance.
Following a lengthy postponement due to the coronavirus pandemic, motorsport is making a tentative return this weekend in Austria.
Reigning champion Lewis Hamilton is out to claim his seventh world title this season and will race in a special black Mercedes to support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
The six-time Championship winner was on top form in practice, but was beaten into second place on the grid by teammate Valtteri Bottas in qualifying.
When is Austrian GP?
- The Formula One season begins at the The Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
- As usual the race schedule will take place over three days – practice, qualifying and finally race day itself.
- Qualifying took place on July 4 and saw Bottas pip Hamilton to pole position, with Max Verstappen third.
- The race itself is set for Sunday, July 5.
- The green light will get things started at 2.10pm BST.
What TV channel is the Austrian GP on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of the first practice session begins at 10am.
- If you want to stream or don’t have a Sky account, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
- Highlights of qualifying and the big race will be broadcast on Channel 4.
Friday, July 3
- Practice 1: 10am – 11.30am
- Practice 2: 2pm – 3.30pm
Saturday, July 4
- Practice 3: 11am – midday
- Qualifying: 2pm – 3pm