ARSENAL continue their race for European qualification as they face Wolves at Molineux.
The ninth placed Gooners are six points behind their sixth placed opponents and know a victory will be required for them to have any real chance of making next season’s Champions League.
Even with back-to-back wins under their belt, this will be a challenging game for Mikel Arteta’s side who continue to struggle with consistency.
Wolves have not conceded a single goal since returning to action and will be confident of another victory at fortress Molineux.
What time does Wolves vs Arsenal kick off?
- Wolves vs Arsenal kicks off at 5.30pm BST, which is 12.30pm in EST
- Wolves will host Arsenal at Molineux.
- The game like every other live sport match will be played without fans due to government guidelines regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
What TV channel is Wolves vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Wolves vs Arsenal is on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- There’s the option to watch it with and without crowd noise
- For none Sky customers, a NOWTV day pass is available for £9.99 or a three month pass is on offer for £25.
What is the team news?
Rob Holding and Bukayo Sako are back available for Arsenal, with the latter potentially starting his first game since signing a new contract.
Sead Kolasinac and Kieran Tierney are likely to be rested for the game.
Nicolas Pepe and Eddie Nketiah will also be trying to push forward and return to the starting XI.
Wolves have no injury woes and have a fully fit squad with Adam Traore hoping to return to the pitch after an injury.
- Wolves to win – 5/4
- Draw – 11/5
- Arsenal to win – 9/4
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 11/10
- Aubameyang to have 3 or more shots and to score in the second half – 10/3
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.