CHELSEA’s will want to forget their loss at West Ham during midweek as they welcome Watford to the Bridge.
The 3-2 defeat at the London Stadium allowed the Blue’s rivals Manchester United to close the gap in the race for the Champions League.
Watford are on the other hand are facing a relegation battle and haven’t won a game since the Premier League restarted on June 17.
The Hornets lost to Southampton during the midweek fixtures and Chelsea will look to capitalise on their fragile confidence.
When is Chelsea vs Watford?
- Chelsea host Watford for an evening kick off time of 8pm BST on Saturday, July 4.
- Watford make the trip across London to Stamford Bridge.
- As with all matches since the restart began, it will be played behind closed doors.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will be available to watch on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event, where coverage begins at 7.45pm.
- Unfortunately Sky have not chosen to air the game on their free Sky Pick channel.
- However, non-Sky customers can by a NowTV day pass for £9.99 or a three month pass for £25.
What is the team news?
Frank Lampard may elect to switch his team around following the loss at the London Stadium, with Kurt Zouma waiting to be recalled.
Olivier Giroud and Mason Mount will also be vying for the chance of making the starting XI.
Jogunho is expected to replace Mateo Kocacic after he picked up a knock earlier in the week.
Watford meanwhile will be ready to welcome back Andre Gray, Domingos Quina and Nathaniel Chalobah.
- Chelsea to win – 4/9
- Draw – 10/3
- Watford to win – 16/1
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 2/3
- Deeney to have 2 or more shots and to score in the second half – 6/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.