FORMULA ONE is back!
After a lengthy postponement due to the coronavirus pandemic, motorsport is making a tentative return this week in Austria.
Reigning champion Lewis Hamilton is out to claim his seventh world title this season and has announced he will race in a special black Mercedes to support of the BLM movement.
When is Austrian GP practice?
- The Formula One season will begin at the The Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
- As usual the race schedule will take place over three days – practice, qualifying and finally race day itself.
- Practice sessions 1 and 2 will be held on Friday, July 3.
- The first begins at 10am BST, with the second at 2pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of the first practice session begins at 10am.
- If you want to stream or don’t have a Sky account, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
- Highlights of qualifying and the big race will be broadcast on Channel 4.
Friday, July 3
- Practice 1: 10am – 11.30am
- Practice 2: 2pm – 3.30pm
Saturday, July 4
- Practice 3: 11am – midday
- Qualifying: 2pm – 3pm